- 250 g. basmati rice
- 1 tbsp. Onion flakes Charma
- 1/3 tsp. Turmeric Charma
- 1 cinnamon stick Charma
- 3-4 carnations Charma
- 4-5 cardamom seeds Charma
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin seeds Charma
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 2 tbsp. Ip olive oil
- Himalayan Salt Charma, pepper Charma
- Rinse the rice and leave it in cold water for 30 minutes.
- Heat in a pan the olive oil and 1 tbsp butter and saute over low heat the onion, stirring about 4′-5 ‘.
- Remove it and add in the same oil all the spices.
- Cook over low heat, stirring 1′-2 ‘.
- Add the drained rice, salt, and 550 ml water, cover the pot and simmer 10′-12 ‘.
- Remove from the heat, remove the cinnamon, add the 1 tablespoon butter and leave it covered another 5 ‘.
- Stirring with a fork and serve it, garnished with the remaining fried onions.