- 1 chicken about 2 kilos
- Salt Himalayan Charma, pepper Charma
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder Charma
- 2 lemons cut in half
- 2 sprigs thyme Charma
- 1 sprig rosemary Charma
- 300 g carrots cut
- 300 g reves cut in half
- 100 ml white wine
- 300 ml chicken broth
- Preheat the oven to 230 degrees.
- Rub all over with salt, pepper and a little olive oil chicken.
- Place it in a large pan and fill the corners with half a head of garlic, half lemons and herbs.
- Bake the chicken for 20 minutes and then remove it from the oven. We low the oven at 200.
- Add the carrots and reves into the pan and stir to fill with liquid.
- Pour the remaining garlic, the half lemons and herbs around the chicken.
- Sprinkle with olive oil over the chicken and the vegetables.
- Bake for another 35-45 minutes until it will gain a golden brown colour.
- When it is ready we remove the chicken from the pan and put it on a platter, we remove the vegetables in another.
- Take the pan and remove the fats from the baking liquids and put it on the eye in medium heat.
- Add the wine, scraping the sediment from the bottom of the pan to clean the pan.
- Allow to boil until it will be half, pour in the broth and boil again until it will be again half.
- Strain the sauce and serve with the chicken.