- 1 package penne
- 1 can of tuna in oil
- 5 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder Charma
- 3 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green pepper, cut into cubes
- ½ cup ouzo
- 1 tsp. Oregano Charma
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 4-5 sprigs parsley, chopped
- A little of pepper Charma and a little of capers Charma (optional)
- Cook the penne al dente in plenty of salted water according to the instructions of their packaging. Drain.
- Drain also the tone from the oil of the can and break into large pieces.
- In a large nonstick pan saute with olive oil and pepper until smooth. Add the tuna and garlic powder. Add the ouzo. Once evaporated, add the tomatoes and reduce the heat.
- Add the oregano, sugar and the other ingredients. Cover the sauce otherwise, it will be splattered all over your kitchen. Cooked for 15 minutes and add the parsley at the end.
- Join pennies with the sauce in the eye, bringing two or three trips, and serve the pasta hot.